 |
| Eli's |
I love "quiet" days at home! It is never really quiet here! lol We made our craft for the feast day, which reminded Sienna that she loves doing school work! I am looking forward to getting back to our routine of doing school work with the kids. We prayed a decade of the rosary (of course we meditate on the fourth glorious mystery) and no one gave me any trouble because I promise to let them make a desert in honor of Mary's assumption into heaven. We had angel food cake because Mary went to heaven where Angels are.... Whipped cream for the clouds and topped with blueberries for Mary's color of Blue! And of course our day will end with Holy Mass at 6pm at St Mary Queen of the Angels. Might do a picnic with take out food over at Elm park before mass, really don't feel like cooking tonight!
St Mary, Pray for us!
 |
| Ava's |
 |
| Sienna's |
 |
| Don't put me on Facebook! Yes, Zach celebrated with us too. Oh that reminds me I have a Scott Hahn youtube video for him to watch on the Assumption. (Thanks Urgino's) link |
|
|
|
|
Love it and Thanks for dessert idea! We have been trying to think of something all day! See you at 6!:)
ReplyDeleteAll my best ideas were stolen, I think I saw the dessert on Holy Heroes! :)
ReplyDeleteAva just loves seeing Emerson and wants to have a playdate soon!