We finally finish Brazil!! The cooking part always slow us down from finishing a tour of a country and it is always me that is the hold up!!! lol Eli does a geat job researching the country and filling in his brochure. And Zach and Eli love making his passport photo with his green screen!! That is my favorite part... well I like the table setting too! Eli Skydiving picture makes me laugh, I love it! We made miniature meat pies, Black beans and rice. (I have never cooked dry beans before!) And we didn't get to the Brazil nut cookies yet! Here is Brazil:

Awesome job! I totally get the cooking factor! We started Canada and I'm already nervous!!
ReplyDeleteyes, It is hard to make sure you have all the ingredients and time to cook it and Eli always wanted to invite someone. (Which only happened twice, cuz never sure if our planned meal is going to turn out right! And Have a back up plan for the picky eaters!! NOT trying to scare you.. cuz it is a great experience!
ReplyDelete